Post Date: 7 September 2021
- Plan, manage and execute online and offline events, including budgeting, brand positioning, planning, promotion, space design, etc.
- Be responsible for the entire project cycle, from research, planning to execution, to drive and engage the audience
- Manage virtual event platforms, websites and social media
- Analyze the performance of the events
- Be the project manager, achieving different goals and objectives through different projects
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration or any other related disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in event management/event marketing and have experience in organisation of large-scale events
- Solid experience in virtual and offline events marketing
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills in English and Cantonese
eBRAM tasks itself to elevate Hong Kong’s arbitration and mediation services, and build capacity to meet the rapidly expanding demand for dispute resolution services across the borders, by utilizing innovative technologies to enable the city to become a LawTech center and hub for international business dispute avoidance and resolution, in collaboration with global organizations and participating economies such as the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), Belt-and-Road countries and beyond.
eBRAM has developed its platform leveraging latest technologies including artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud and soft robotics. Cybersecurity and data privacy are our top priority to ensure the protection of information in the eBRAM platform and communications.
- AI & soft robotics
eBRAM Secretariat aims to ensure a user-friendly balance between technology and human touch and assist the users at every step of the electronic process. Substantial cost savings can be achieved compared with traditional dispute resolution by allowing parties to choose how they wish to use the electronic platform and services. Electronic payment is also enabled. Experienced mediators and arbitrators are drawn from a premier pool of international experts.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume to email@example.com.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data/ information provided by applicants to eBRAM International Online Dispute Resolution Centre Limited will be used for recruitment and related purpose(s) only.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.